SUMMER FOUNDATION ROUTINE 


Here is a video on my summer foundation routine that I have been loving lately. It's easy, quick, and lightweight. This is great for an everyday look during the summer because it has tons of SPF in it. Before I start my makeup I always moisturize my face with SPF 20. In the summer time I want to look glowy and bronzed even when I'm pale. This look gives good coverage that lets your natural skin peak through. I already did my eye makeup so that we can really focus on the face. I have listed all of the products used in the video down below. In the video I am using a damp beauty blender sponge for all of the cream and liquid products. With the sponge, you want to run it under water first before using it. If you have any questions or would like to see more videos like this, leave a comment.



Smashbox photo finish primer water
Tarte clean slate porless primer
IT cosmetics Bye Bye redness cream
Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
The Balm Cosmetics Balm Shelter tinted moisturizer SPF 18
NYX born to glow liquid illuminator in gleam
Smashbox under eye BB cream SPF 15
NYX mineral stick foundation in caramel
NYX radiant finish powder
Dermablend setting powder
Urban Decay beached bronzer in sun-kissed 
NYX blush in mauve
Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit 

Comments

Popular Posts