AMIKA SHIELD STYLE EXTENDING SPRAY



First off, I am not easily convinced when it comes to new products. One of my reps at work came in one day and told us about this new product that was coming out. This product was in fact the shield style extending spray. I had a client in my chair that had frizzy and thick hair. I dried her hair and began to spray the product through every section that I flat ironed. Let me tell you, this product is amazing. It claims that it protects the hair against extreme heating tools, UV rays, frizz, and even pollution in the air. I absolutely agree. My client's hair was silky smooth. This product is time released so that your style lasts as long as 24 hours. I have been using this product on my clients for about 8 months now. My clients immediately fall in love with the smell of the Amika products and the way it makes their hair feel. This product is a great everyday product to fight against the heating tools we use. You can use this on wet or dry hair. Whether it's a curling iron, blow dryer, or flat iron the shield will help you so that you don't have to touch up your hair as the day goes on. An added bonus...it's even safe to use on colored hair.

Comments

Popular Posts