COLORED SHAMPOO



It is finally here! A shampoo that deposits color into your hair while cleansing it. Say "goodbye" to faded dull hair. You can use it to keep up with your color so that it doesn't fade in between salon visits. You can also use it as a temporary hair color. There are all shades of colors from bright pink to brunette. After a couple of washes, you can have purple hair! Not only does it have color depositing agents in it, it is also a great shampoo to cleanse your hair.
I wanted to share this with you guys because I am totally obsessing over these bad boys. I started selling them in the salon. That's when you know my love for it is real! I also wanted to quickly say that I am sorry that I have been gone for a few weeks. It was my birthday, I got engaged, and went on two trips. We have been so busy, but I promise after the holidays I will be back in action! Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a safe New Years!

Comments

Popular Posts