Glow to the angels in the winter!

Beam as bright as the stars!


Want a few tips and tricks to keep a hydrated and dewy look in the winter time?
Your skin is more tight and dry in the fall/winter. As the seasons change, your skin changes too! Keeping your skin looking plump, hydrated, glowy and dewy is key. Keep it it right and not so tight with a few helpful hints from my video. I hope this helps you guys. Everything mentioned in the video is listed below in the description box in the YouTube app.

Please leave a comment if you have any questions or would like to see any other kind of video from me. Don't forget to subscribe on my YouTube channel so you will be first to know when I post. I am going to try and post something at least once a week. The holidays really threw me off and I wasn't posted or blogging as much.

Snapchat- davidsonlo213
Instagram-hairgoddesslauren
YouTube- hairgoddesslauren


Comments

Popular Posts