Partial Lashes?

Some of you may not even know that partial lashes exist. They do. It's basically just half of a full strip lash. You can either make them yourself by cutting the outer half of the full strip and then placing it on the outer edges of the eyes. The easiest way is it just buy them already shortened. 
Some of my favorite ones are from Ardell and Urban Decay. In the video I have inserted, I will be showing y'all the ones from Urban Decay. These guys are so easy to put on and they are great for everyday. The partial lashes are great for everyday. I hope this video gives you an idea of what to expect if you want to give these a try. Sorry again that I have been MIA for the last month or two. Holidays will do that to you. I really can't believe it's already 2017. Time flies when you get older. Have a good evening guys! Xo


Comments

Popular Posts