Plump and Beautiful Lips/ Duck lips

Hey guys! I have a dirty little secret to tell you. Okay, it's not dirty, but it is a little secret. Some of you may already know how to achieve this look.  I have been doing technique for awhile now and I wanted to share it. 
If you have thin lips or even if you just want to add a little something extra to your lips...this is a good way to do it. I have been over-lining my lips for quite some time now. This is easy, quick, and makes the biggest difference. This small alter in how you apply your lipstick will make your lips look plump and juicy. Of course, without looking like "duck lips." 
I hope this short video helps. Confidence is the most beautiful thing about a woman. Never feel like you have to change yourself, your looks, or who you are for anyone. You are beautiful, don't forget that! Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular Posts